Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sideshow!


Sideshow: Ten Original Tales of Freaks, Illusionists, and Other Matters Odd and Magical is now available from your favorite purveyor of quality literature. I contributed a graphic short story to this fine anthology that also includes stories from David Almond, Aimee Bender, Cecil Castellucci, Shawn Cheng, Annette Curtis Klause, Margo Lanagan, Danica Novgorodoff, Cynthia Leitich Smith, and Vivian Vande Velde. It's a dark and wondrous strange collection and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it. My story, Jargo!, concerns a freak that freaks out the other freaks.

Sideshow was edited by the brilliant, multi-talented Deborah Noyes. Deb has written a guest post over at Teenreads about Sideshow. Go Read It!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Matt - just ordered my copy. I'm sure Ray Bradbury ordered his copy too... Something Wicked this Way Comes! - Mike Dolan