Monday, November 09, 2009

The List Post

After Storm in the Barn, I'd imagine that I'm not the first illustrator to pop into a publisher's mind if there's a new bunny book. However, I assure you that I have nothing against bunnies.

Speaking of Storm (nice segue, huh?)... it has been nominated for YALSA's 2010 Great Graphic Novels for Teens list (the final list will be announced in January). In addition to that honor, Storm has been included in the New York Public Library's 2009 list of 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing.

My thanks to ALA/YALSA and the NYPL!

2 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

I'm sure you know this already, but just in case. I saw today Storm in the Barn is in Kirkus list of best children's books of 2009! Congratulations Matt on all your wonderful success! :o)

Matt Phelan said...

Thanks, Alicia! I was just about to post it!